You must be 21 years old and have a valid driving license.
Deposit documents will be original Passport (Preferably) or original Aadhar Card or both along with the license Xerox copy (Or Image). We reserve rights to reject the booking if the customer fails to produce mentioned documents at the pickup point. No refund will be issued if documents are rejected. A security amount (Fully Refundable) may be charged at pick up point.
– If another rider wishes to ride the bike during the renting period, he/she is permitted to do so, without any extra charges. The condition is that the valid driving license of that person must also be provided for verification.
– Rider will be solely responsible for any accident or any damage to the vehicle. In this case, repairs will need to be undertaken by the customer only at authorized service centres. Spare parts used must be genuine.
– All bills related to repairs and replacements must be submitted at the time of handing over the vehicle back to the company.
– In the case of damage to the vehicle, the additional time required for repair of the vehicle, the rider/customer will be charged for that day or days, along with the existing booking rental.
– In case of any accident that damages the bike, these expenses will not be covered under insurance.
– In the case of motorcycle theft, the rider is bound to pay full amount of new bike to the owner. If the helmet is misplaced or lost or damaged, Rs 1500/- will be charged as a penalty to the rider/customer.
– The rider needs to take responsibility for all traffic violations and bear the cost of all penalties during the rental period or after that.
– Maximum grace time will be offered is 30 mins (Customers must inform us in advance if he/she is going to be late in handing over the vehicle)
– If the customer fails to inform us of the delay and the regular dropping time and grace time has lapsed then a full day will be charged extra as a penalty, the amount may change depending on the time customer hands over the bike.
– Extension time of the rental will depend on the availability of the bike, customer/rider will need to inform in advance if any extension is needed.
– Only 1 helmet per bike is included in the rental along with First Aid kit. Rental cost includes no fuel.
– A bike that you rent from us shall not be used for racing without our prior permission. Stunts like wheelies, stoppie, burnout, etc. are not permitted. We shall reserve the right to impose a heavy penalty in such cases.
– We provide only well-maintained bikes. Rider/Customer must check for any issues with the vehicle at the time of pick up and in case of any problems, inform us.
– If rider/customer faces any problem during the rental period, the customer will be responsible for repairing it. No money can be reimbursed at the delivery point.
If any breakdown (i.e., bike is unable to move) occurs within the 10km of radius from the pickup point, Mumbykers will be responsible for this. Beyond the 10 km of radius, the customer/renter needs to take the responsibility of repairing or towing the vehicle.
– Petrol level should be checked at the pickup point and returned with the same level. We are not responsible for any excess petrol in the bike and will issue no refund against that.
– We strictly prohibit the consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs when using the bike and if we find that our policy is not followed, we will not issue refund of the deposit, if any.
– The rider shall drive/ride only under the permissible speed limit (90Kmph). We can track your location and speed and will levy a fine of INR 500/- if you violate the speed limit of 90 Kmph.
– You must drop the bike at the same location from where you picked it up.
– You are not allowed to leave or abandon the bike unless you have written permission from Mumbykers with a valid reason for doing so. If you do so, then you will be fined a hefty sum which may amount to the full security deposit. Besides, legal action will be initiated against you.
– Sometimes, the servicing schedule happens to be during your rent out period, and we shall inform you of this at the time of pickup. When the servicing is complete, Mumbykers will reimburse you the full amount at the time of drop. It is mandatory for you/rider to maintain the original bill/invoice with you.
– Full amount must be paid in advance before reserving your bikes. The bike will remain in your custody for the rental period, and its safe return to us is the customer’s responsibility. The rental amounts are inclusive of all taxes.
– Mode of payment will be either cash or bank transfer only. PayTm will be accepted with an additional charge of Rs 50.
After pre-booking, if the customer cancels the rental order at least 1 week before the pickup date, a full refund will be issued. Any later than seven days before picking up date, zero refund will be given.
Refunds usually take 7 to 14 working days or as per the Bank’s Policies. Any such refunds will be made to the information disclosed by the client from Net Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc.
We will give a 100% refund if we are unable to provide the bike due to unforeseen situations if any.
In case any legal dispute or conflict arises between Mumbykers and its customers arising from its services, the sole and exclusive jurisdiction shall lie with the courts of Mumbai, India.
These terms and conditions are subject to change and Mumbykers reserve the right to make changes from time to time without any prior notice. We request customers to revisit our policies every time they use our services.